TRUE DETECTIVE - A MUST WATCH TV SERIES

MOST OF MY TIME AT HOME IS IN FRONT OF THE TV

yes.. people say that watching TV is one of the main reasons for being over weight but some TV series just steal your heart and you have to watch them.. no matter what..

I mean .. since the start of this TV series " TRUE DETECTIVE " in 2014, I have been fascinated by it.. The direction and the script has been done so beautifully that it will not fail to captivate you in every way..

The series is about two detectives who solve a case where cult scarifies were made by kidnapping.





I have watched a considerable no: of TV series and the most common pattern that I have noticed in most of them is that the first couple of episodes of the first season are always a little boring but are very crucial to understand the rest of the series..

The problem with this is that some people when hey find that the starting is a little less interesting they decide that the rest of the series will be like that.. this is judging a book by its cover.. a similar mistake i did with the TV series - " PRISON BREAK ".

But some TV series capture you for the very first episode.. and this is one of them including, " SHERLOCK HOLMES" , " GAME OF THRONES ".

I don't want to spoil the series for the people who want to watch it ..

Give it a try....


Comments