A NEW ANDROID APP - LIFELOG
Hey guys.. sup?
I get most of my android news from an amazing app .. its " drippler".. i have provided the link for it below
and as i was reading one of the articles in it.. Sony company has realized an app called the " LIFE LOG" which is supposed to be a digital library and tracks all our activities on the move.. i just installed the app and i would give a review for it in a week's time..
as for the first look of it .. it looks amazing..
you can see that I have just started the app so all my reading in the various tabs are showing zero... but ill be using this app for a week and I will let you know how it is...
if you guys want to explore it yourself .. i have posted the link below
and feel free to let me know of your comments..

Comments
Post a Comment