IDLE THOUGHTS


You know the famous saying right.. " an idle mind is a devil's workshop..





Well that might be true.. This post is for people who are day dreamers.. Especially for those who dream about bad stuff.. You know what i mean.

Let me give you an example.. I had planned out this very busy schedule for me.. Which is supposed to keep me busy for the rest of my day.. So as i was working on my research methodology paper.. I was noting down some important points on my laptop and my mind starts to wander..

That's not the worst part.. In my mind.. As i was dreaming and doing my work ( multi-tasking. I know)..
I could have thought about anything.. At-least something pleasant or soothing but all that flowed in my head was the mistakes i made in my childhood..

I know.. It sounds silly but this is how we get demotivated and stop doing stuff..

For a very long time i couldn't find the reason i half bake everything i do.. I mean i never complete a task if i start and today as i was thinking about this it struck me that my own mind is working against me..

Its not under my control what my own mind thinks about.. Which is very weird because ITS MY 

MIND AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNDER MY CONTROL..

I have a bmp of 106.. Which means that i am prone to heart failure and the only way to stop that is only if i relax and stay calm.. And the only way to do that is to bring my mind under my control..

So people.. If you feel discouraged and angry all the time.. Don't blame it on others.. Its totally you... If you can make up your mind not to think negative thoughts.  Your life will become easier very fast..

Believe me.. I had done it and seen the result first hand... The only problem is i can't keep my mind under my control for more that 2-3 days..

Working on it.. I urge you guys to go the same..

Comments