MONDAY - THE MOST HATED DAY - BUT I LOVED IT!
This is not a new topic.. its the oldest topic discussed in the history of mankind. This particular topic has so much relevance to us that we think of this every day of the week.. and it is this topic that prevails in the mind of every adult on earth from Sunday evening..
Actually to make thing better and enjoy the Sunday evening is to not think about Monday and have fun.. relax and get a good night's sleep.. This is what every normal person would do but instead i chose to take the oath less... no no no least chosen..
I decided to stay awake the whole night and think about my past over some cold coffee and some chips.. and it was not a bad decision as all my teachers in school and professors in college have told me to think about the past.. evaluate myself and plan the future.. out of this three step process i decided to take the first step..
I have had my fair share of success and failures in life and thinking about it would do me no good as my failures always exceed my successes.. so i was not going to think about something that will make me feel low...
Instead i decided to something better.. AND YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY IT TOO..
As I was thinking about ,y childhood I remembered something that my old psychiatrist had taught me.. he taught me to record my own voice .. my voice of saying positive things - I am confident, I will control my temper etc.. so that it seems like you are hearing them like your own thoughts..
i recorded a all that i need - the stuff i thought i needed to overcome, i stuff i had to achieve etc. and i put it in a loop in my music player and dozed off.
The most AMAZING thing was that it did actually work and I felt more confident and I did have a very fun and productive day.. I was having a blast with my friends , I engaged with my teachers and answered all the questions in all my lectures with a great deal of confidence that i didn't know i had..
I know this method sounds a little dramatic and weird and it does sound funny when you hear your own voice for the first couple of times but this is the best metal boost that you can get FOR FREE..
BETTER MAKE USE OF IT...
Actually to make thing better and enjoy the Sunday evening is to not think about Monday and have fun.. relax and get a good night's sleep.. This is what every normal person would do but instead i chose to take the oath less... no no no least chosen..
I decided to stay awake the whole night and think about my past over some cold coffee and some chips.. and it was not a bad decision as all my teachers in school and professors in college have told me to think about the past.. evaluate myself and plan the future.. out of this three step process i decided to take the first step..
I have had my fair share of success and failures in life and thinking about it would do me no good as my failures always exceed my successes.. so i was not going to think about something that will make me feel low...
Instead i decided to something better.. AND YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY IT TOO..
As I was thinking about ,y childhood I remembered something that my old psychiatrist had taught me.. he taught me to record my own voice .. my voice of saying positive things - I am confident, I will control my temper etc.. so that it seems like you are hearing them like your own thoughts..
i recorded a all that i need - the stuff i thought i needed to overcome, i stuff i had to achieve etc. and i put it in a loop in my music player and dozed off.
The most AMAZING thing was that it did actually work and I felt more confident and I did have a very fun and productive day.. I was having a blast with my friends , I engaged with my teachers and answered all the questions in all my lectures with a great deal of confidence that i didn't know i had..
I know this method sounds a little dramatic and weird and it does sound funny when you hear your own voice for the first couple of times but this is the best metal boost that you can get FOR FREE..
BETTER MAKE USE OF IT...
Comments
Post a Comment