LIFE IS HARD

hey..

good news.. had 26 page views. thanks guys.

See.. you know the common advise everybody gives you is that life is hard on you.. it makes you wanna give up on everything you do.. and to top it off there are people who get everything in life very easily..

i know you get the feeling that I am a jealous person.. But sometimes is so unfair that I have to work so hard to get something get something in life that others get so easily and yes I KNOW EVERYONE feels that way about something in your life.

Like I dont have a driver's license but everybody else does..

But you know what .. I just have to suck it up and get over it.. and i do that by diverting my mind by watching movies..

can you guys suggest me some ways to do my diverting thing in a more productive way rather that waste my time in movies.. pls feel free to comment...


Comments